Friday, October 17, 2014

Another quick update.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to toss an update on the site. I'm trying to do this weekly and I just so happen to have a good chunk of news.
The scripts for Super Jake Land #1 and Legion #4 are finished! I think that's pretty good news. Now I just have to get up and draw the things.
So that makes a total of three issues that are ready to get drawn up like curtains (include my Legion #3). That's really exciting for me, as I am starting to get back into the groove of things. I'm making time when I'm at home, on breaks at work, and even on my train rides to and from the office to get a good rhythm going between writing and drawing. This also marks the end of writing the first arc of the book which is monumentally exciting for me as well.
I wanted to add a bit of a bonus for you guys. A sneak peek at some of the bad guys Adam and the rest of Legion are going to be throwing down with in future issues. I drew this during my breaks and lunches at work over the course of about 2 days. I won't share any names or powers as of yet, but you guys will be properly introduced to these folks as time goes by.
I'll be back next week with more updates, and as always thank you for checking the site out.
Eat It
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment